A used high-end used laptop (photos are from the listed unit), tested and working. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (EU buyer: we cannot zero VAT). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us; may have HP Warranty (serial number suggests HP warranty until late 2022, see photo 3). The screen works, grade B condition (small surface marks visible, see photo 5). The inside looks good. The outside casing looks good too (some slight wears on the lid/edge/corners/base; please see photos). These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. The battery holds at least 90% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). No optical drive. It comes with an AC charger in a repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" FHD IPS Display (1920x1080, Matte, non-touch)
- Intel® Core™ i7-8565U@ 1.80GHz (up to 4.60 GHz TurboBoost Technology, 8MB cache, 8 threads, 4 cores)
- 16GB RAM included
- 512GB Solid-State Drive
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 3200 2GB GDDR5 Professional graphics, with Intel UHD Graphics 620
- HP tuned Bang & Olufsen Speakers, mic, webcam
- Backlit Keypad (UK QWERTY)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB-C 3.1, 1x HDMI, Ultra Slim Dock Connector, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Networking: Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth,
- Extras: Webcam, fingerprint reader, internal battery
- Dimensions: 371 x 251 x 18.6 mm, from 1.77 kg
- HP ZBook 15u G6
- HP Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our own RTB laptop cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.