A used refurbished laptop, thoroughly checked & tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). Comes with the charger in a repacked box. Has a 3-month warranty with us. The screen works, is grade B+ (light surface mark, less visible when on). The inside has visible wears (visible wears on the bezel/palmrest). The outside casing has notcieable wear (some marks on the lid/edges etc; visible bump on the top right of the lid; see photos 4-5). The battery holds at least 95% of its original capacity (HP app estimation only). Overall has a high spec in a compact design, expect some normal noise/heat under load. Similar design style to the popular HP EliteBook 840 G8. It is sold on the Margin VAT Scheme (We're unable to zero-VAT).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core Processor @ 2.40GHz (up to 4.20GHz Boost, Iris Xe Graphics)
- Real world performances is similar to the 10th Gen Core i7-10510U
- 256GB SSD included
- 16GB RAM included* (Upgraded from 8GB)
- 14" Full HD Display 1920x1080 (matte, non touch)
- Non-Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Internal battery, webcam, speakers; no DVD drive
- Ports: 1x USB-C, 3x USB-A, HDMI, Ethernet, Micro SD slot, 3.5mm combo jack
- Networking: Wireless, LAN and Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 321.9 x 213.9 x 19.9; Starting at 1.38 kg
- P/N: 2X7U0EA
- HP ProBook 440 G8 Laptop and charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).