HP ProBook 430 G8 Laptop: 11th Gen Core i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 13.3" Warranty
A good condition used laptop, checked & tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). Comes with the charger in a repacked box. Has a 3-month warranty with us. The inside looks good. The outside casing has some wear/marks (light marks on the lid/edges/base, etc; cosmetic only). The battery holds at least 95% charge (HP app estimation only). The screen works. Overall has a compact design, expect some normal noise under load. Design is very similar to the popular HP EliteBook 830 G8 series. Sold on VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core Processor @ 2.40GHz (up to 4.20GHz Boost, Iris Xe Graphics)
The real-world performance is similar to the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 mobile processor
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Memory: 16GB RAM included* (Upgraded from 8GB)
- Display: 13.3" 1920x1080 FHD Display (matte, non touch)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- OS: Running Windows 10 64 Bit
- Internal battery, no optical drive, no ethernet
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, 2x USB 3.1, 1x HDMI, 1x Docking connector, 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1x MicroSD Slot, Kensington Security Slot
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Dimension: 30.69 x 20.84 x 1.59 cm; from 1.28kg
- EAN: 0196068496432
- MPN: 43A00EA
- HP ProBook 430 G8 Laptop
- AC charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival (see warranty section for more detail).
More product info:
HP ProBook 430 G8:
A new design that fits modern workstyles
The compact, light, 16mm chassis with aluminum components is easy to carry from place to place. Enjoy an over 84-percent screen-to-body ratio and a quiet, responsive keyboard.
High performance, high portability
Help speed up demanding business applications with a quad-core 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, with breakthrough Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
Fast and efficient wifi
The portability of your PC and the reliability of a fast connection determines where you can work. Get a fast and reliable connection with the built-in Wifi.
Great for the every-day and lighter business workload. The ProBook G8's product design has been modernised & should look and feel much closer to HP's premium EliteBook 830 / 840 G8 line-up (which are widely considered the industry-standard HP Business line-up).
When ordering with GreenGreenStore, we offer:
- Fast & Free delivery: a next weekdays service (DPD) in most of the UK (2 days in the Highlands/NI & remote areas).
- Order before 11AM Monday to Thursday for next day delivery. We do offer a Saturday delivery option for a small charge for orders made before 11AM on a Friday. The Saturday option must be chosen at checkout, otherwise orders will be delivered on Monday (excluding bank holidays).
- The courier will always be fully insured, for your peace of mind.
- You will not be able to choose the options of leave at a safe place or with a neighbour, due to the value of the goods sold.
- You will be able to collect your order from a DPD parcel shop if are unable to be in for your delivery, you will need ID to collect your order.
- DPD may occasionally deliver your order to a parcel shop if you are not in, rather than retry delivery.
- 30-days Return Period (the return is pre-paid, read more here).
- Refunds will be issued within 2 business days once we have received your return. Once issued, it may take between 2-10 days for the funds to appear on your original payment method, this varies based on the source used. See our FAQ for more information on returns.
Firstly, the detailed photos & condition are available:
Secondly, the Grading Shortcut (A / B+ / B / C) is available:
What the Grading Shortcut (A / B+ / B / C) means:
Grading Shortcut (A / B+ / B / C) vs detailed description, what's better?
Warranty and repairs
- Hardware warranty included. All items we provide include some Return-to-Base (RTB) hardware warranty with us (UK-wide only). This duration varies between 3 to 12 months, this is stated in the product description tab on each product page. This limited hardware warranty does not include accidental damage cover (e.g. from liquid damage/drops, etc). The battery & the charger both have 30 days warranty only.
- Warranty Extensions: Warranty upgrades can be made during checkout, they can be selected just to the right of the product images above, or within 30 days of your order only, any warranty upgrades ordered more than 30 days after your order, will not be eligible for the extended coverage & will instead be refunded. Both the included warranty duration, and any upgraded warranty duration would remain a limited hardware warranty, and does not cover for liquid nor accidental damage.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Items are backed by our in-house warranty period only, any remaining manufacturer warranty is not considered to be included as part of the listings. It should be regarded as a bonus only and we cannot guarantee that this will be honoured by the manufacturer.
- Support: Our technicians will provide support within our in-house RTB warranty period. If you need warranty support, you may email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach us via the live chat, or office phone on 01782976280, Our office hours are 9am to 5pm weekdays. We can provide a basic level of software support.This includes simple Windows setup tips, etc (to help you getting started). To be clear: detailed software support, third party software support & software training is not included.
- Repairs: Warranty Repairs can take an estimated 7-14 working days from when we receive the item. This may vary depending on the type of repair and the availability of parts if required. We do not offer any data recovery service, backing up your data is your responsibility. Within the first 30 days, we'll pay the postage cost to collect the item (for repair/replacement). After the first 30 days, we'd ask the customers to safely send the items to us (we'll still pay to send it back to you).
Are the prices on the website inclusive VAT, or exclusive of VAT?
The price we quote on the website are inclusive of VAT, so there is no additional VAT charge to worry about.
Can I claim back the VAT on purchases on the GreenGreen Store?
1. If you're eligible to claim-back the UK VAT normally (e.g. you're a VAT registered company or a similar entity), then you should be able to reclaim the VAT, if the item is sold as "Standard VAT" (as in it includes the 20% VAT). Some of the items on the GreenGreen Store are sold on the Standard VAT scheme.
2. If a product, however, is sold on the VAT Margin Scheme, then you cannot claim the VAT back (the VAT is included in the price, but cannot be separately displayed).
3. If you're a private individual, this does not affect you. The price you see is the price you pay.
What is standard VAT?
Goods sold on this includes the 20% UK VAT & if you’re a VAT registered business you may be able to claim this back.
What is the VAT Margin Scheme?
This is frequently used for second hand goods / refurbished products - where the price you see includes the VAT, but the VAT cannot be claimed back, nor displayed separately on the invoice.
Under this scheme, VAT is calculated on the margin (instead of on the selling price). The second-hand products sold on VAT margin, are not re-taxed again on its whole value (as they would have already been taxed once, when they were first sold), instead it's taxed just on the margin added. This is frequently used in the refurb market - as it encourages a more circular economy, by allowing the resale of second-hand goods at a more accessible price.
How do I know which one it's sold on?
The item description will confirm which VAT an item is sold on. Additionally, on our website, there is a filter on the left hand side to quickly find the laptops you need. The VAT selection is at the bottom of the list.
How does the VAT Margin Scheme affect you?
If you’re a consumer, then it doesn’t affect you at all. The price you see is the price you pay.
If you're a VAT registered businesses (or other such organisation that could normally claim back the VAT on eligible purchases), then you will not be able to claim back the VAT on the goods sold on the VAT margin scheme.
I'm buying for business, does it make sense to buy on VAT Margin?
This depends on the item. You may sometimes find it more economical to buy the same product on the Standard VAT Scheme. That said, our product's pricing are benchmarked regularly (so it often could still makes sense to buy, even if it's on the VAT Margin Scheme, where you cannot reclaim the VAT).
We recognise that businesses (B2B), and household consumers (B2C) often need different products. As a result, we’re gradually stocking more business focused laptops on the Standard VAT scheme, whilst keeping the VAT margin scheme range for the consumers.
Are you a business looking for laptops on the Standard VAT scheme? Check out our Refurbished Business Collection. If you can't find what you're looking for, add new stock every day so keep a lookout for more.