£1149 RRP. A great condition lightly used laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Tested and works. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number suggests Asus warranty until 2022 (photo 3). Comes in repacked box with the original charger. The screen works. The outside casing looks good (may have some very light wears but we haven't noticed much). The inside looks good (minimal signs of wear on the keyboard and trackpad). The battery holds at least 95% of the original charge (checked by HWMonitor, estimate only). Powerful and light in a thin design, expect some heat and noise under load. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel i7-1165G7 Quad-Core processor @2.80Ghz (TurboBoost upto 4.7Ghz, 8 threads, 8MB Cache)
- Intel Xe Graphics / NVIDIA GeForce MX450 2GB GDDR6
- 16GB RAM included
- 512GB SSD included
- 14-inch FHD IPS Display (Touch-enabled, glossy)
- ScreenPad 2.0: 5.65" secondary Display (2160x1080, built in to the trackpad)
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: WiFi-6 (802.11 ax), Bluetooth
- Webcam, Internal Battery, No DVD Drive
- Ports: 1x USB-A 3.2, 2x Thunderbolt 4, 3.5mm audio jack, 1x HDMI, 1x MicroSD Card Reader
- Dimension: 16.9 x 319 x 199 mm @approx 1.2kg
- ASUS ZenBook 14 UX435E Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our own RTB warranty for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.