An overall good condition refurbished laptop, thoroughly checked and tested by our technicians (photos are of the listed unit). It comes with the charger, in a repacked box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The inside looks good (some wears/marks on the palmrest etc). The outside looks okay (scratches on the plastic side/around the ports etc, visible marks on the lid etc). The screen works. The "F3" key feels sticky to press, has been cleaned and works, rest of the keyboard is in good condition. The battery holds at least 80% of its capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-4720HQ Quad Core Processor (2.6 GHz, 8 threads, 3.6 GHz Boost Clock)
- AMD Radeon R9 M200X series dedicated GPU (4GB VRAM)
- 17.3" Full HD Display 1920x1080 (matte, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB)
- 240GB SSD included
- Windows 10 Home
- UK Backlit keypad (White Backlight)
- Intel Dual Band AC Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Dimension: 413mm x 268mm x 33.05mm, from 2.9kg
- Ports: 3x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA, multi-card reader, separate audio in/out jacks, Ethernet
- Webcam, Internal battery, internal DVD drive, No fingerprint reader
- MPN: PSPPNE-07J00TEN
- Toshiba Satellite P70 Laptop
- Compatible AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately I displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.