A working used laptop, in a lower cosmetic condition. Checked & tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). It comes with a compatible charger, in a repacked box. Pre-setup with a fresh Windows install. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works, grade C condition (some surface scratch / keypad marks visible). The outside casing has some visible signs of use (cosmetic mark / paint wears on the edges/lid; some marks on the sides/edges/base; cosmetic only). Inside also has noticeable signs of use (keypad/trackpad/palmrest are visibly shiny from use, some speaker grill marks). Works best plugged into AC; the battery holds at least 80% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only, non-OEM battery). A powerful laptop, expect some higher level of noise/heat during use & under load. Sold on 20% Standard UK VAT (VAT receipt available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-3610QM Quad Core Processor (2.3 GHz, 6MB cache)
- GeForce GT 650M GPU (2GB VRAM)
- 17.3" HD+ Display (matte, 1600x900, non-touch)
- 6GB RAM included
- 240GB SSD included
- Running Windows 10 64bit Home
- Non-backlit keypad (UK layout)
- Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Security: Kensington Security Lock Slot
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, HDMI, VGA, Seperate Line in/out ports, Ethernet
- Dimensions (approximate): 400 x 260 x 29 mm, from 3kg
- Samsung 550P7C Laptop
- Compatible AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.