A good condition gaming desktop, thoroughly checked & tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month warranty with us. Comes with the AC plug in the original box (box has some wears). There are some general cosmetic wears/marks/signs of use are visible on the casing. These are cosmetic only and do not affect the performance of the device. A powerful desktop, expect some normal noise during use/under load. We'll include a keypad and mouse (used). Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core Processor @ 2.9Ghz (up to 4.8 GHz Boost, 16 Threads)
- 1TB HDD Storage
- 512GB SSD
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Graphics (8GB VRAM)
- ASUS Prime A320M-K Motherboard
- Windows 10 Home 64bit
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
- No internal DVD drive
- Back ports: 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 2, Ethernet, 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPort
- Top ports: 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2, 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, separate mic-in/mic-out.
- Dimension: Height: 392mm x Width: 175mm x Depth 386mm
- PSU rating: 500W
- Weight: approx 10Kg
- EAN: 4710886284512
- P/N: DG.E21EK.00D
- Acer Predator PC Desktop
- AC Plug (with UK plug, non-original charger)
- Used keypad & mouse
- EU buyer? Leave a note & we'll swap the UK plug cable for EU plug cable.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).