RRP: £999.00. A like new condition gaming laptop, checked & tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). Comes with the charger in a repacked box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. MSI customer support suggests warranty until 27th Jan 2023. The screen (144Hz) looks good. The outside casing and inside both look good (may have some wears/marks, we've not noticed much). The battery holds at least 95% of the original capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). A powerful thin desktop, expect to have some normal noise/heat under load. Sold on the VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-11800H 8-Core Processor @2.3Ghz (TurboBoost upto 4.6 Ghz, 16 threads)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Graphics (4GB)
- 17.3" Full-HD 144Hz IPS Display (matte, non-touch)
- 512GB SSD
- 8GB RAM included (2 slots in total, 1x8GB used)
- Red Backlit UK Keyboard
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Ethernet, WiFi 6; Bluetooth
- Webcam, No DVD Drive, Battery inside
- Ports: 2x USB 3.2, 1x USB-C, 1x HDMI (4k@60Hz), 3.5mm audio jack, Ethernet
- Dimensions: 398 x 273 x 25.2 mm; approx. 2.3kg
- MPN: 9S7-17l212-093
- EAN: 4719072831288
- MSI GF76 Thin Gaming Laptop
AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately I displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the MSI laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.