A good condition used laptop, checked and tested by our technicians (with photos of the actual listed unit). It comes with the charger in a repacked box. It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. May have some Microsoft warranty until Dec 2022** (see photo 3). The inside and screen look okay. The outside looks good (has 2 small marks on the corner & left edges; cosmetic only). Will be shipped via a fully insured courier. This battery holds at least 95% of the original battery charge. Powerful spec in a thin form factor, expect some normal heat/noise under load. It is sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (The VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13.5" PixelSense multi-touch Display (2256 x 1504, 201 PPI)
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Intel 11th Gen Core i5-1145G7 @2.60 GHz (Turbo Boost upto 4.4Ghz, 8 Threads)
- 8GB RAM included
- 256GB SSD included
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Windows 10 Pro
- Wifi, Bluetooth, Webcam
- Ports: 1x full-size USB 3, 1x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1, 3.5 mm audio jack, 1x Surface Connect port
- Dimensions: 308 x 223 x 14.5 mm, from 1.2 kg
- Colour: Silver
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 4
- AC Charger
- EU/International buyer? You may need an adaptor for the UK plug. We may be able to include (adds 1-2 extra days)
Please note - this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's limited hardware warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the laptops' warranty tends to follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.