Note: has BIOS password (install and runs Windows, however, BIOS settings cannot be changed). A used laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/mark (on the lid/edges/sides/base, etc). The screen looks good. Inside has noticeable wears/marks (the trackpad and palmrest are noticeably shiny from wears; see photos 2-3, cosmetic only). The laptop comes with the AC charger, in a repacked box. Pre-setup, ready to use. It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The internal battery holds a high 80% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin & light design, expect the normal heat/noise.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core Processor @1.60Ghz, upto 3.40Ghz TurboBoost (Intel HD, 8 threads)
- The real-world performance is not far from Core i7-8550U
- 128GB SSD (SATA3)
- 12.5" FHD 1920x1080 (IPS, matte, touch)
- 8GB RAM
- Windows 10 Home
- Non-Backlit keypad (UK QWERTY)
- WiFi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Internal Battery
- Ports: 1xThunderbolt™ 3; 1x USB-C; 2 x USB 3.0; MicroSD reader; audio jack, HDMI
- Lenovo X280 12.5" Laptop
Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer: if you'd like an EU plug cable included (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at checkout.
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 6-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.