A good condition used laptop, checked & tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). It comes with charger only, in a repacked box. Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until 2024 (see photo 3). The screen works. The inside looks good (some slight signs of use; visibly shiny on the palmrest, trackpad etc). The outside casing looks okay (some noticeable wear/marks on the lid, see photos 4-6). Pre-setup, ready to use. The battery holds at least 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin & light design, expect the normal heat/noise. Sold on the Margin VAT Scheme (The VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U 8-Core Processor @ 1.7GHz (16 Threads, Boost to 4.1 GHz) 8MB Cache
- 512GB SSD included
- 13.3" FHD 1920x1080 Display (matte, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included
- Windows 10 Pro
- Backlit keypad (UK layout)
- WiFi 6, Bluetooth
- Internal Battery
- Security: TPM, lock slot
- Ports: 2x Thunderbolt™ 3; 2 x USB 3.0; audio jack, HDMI 1.4
- Dimension: 16.5mm x 311.9mm x 217mm / 0.65" x 12.3" x 8.5" (H x W x D); from 1.2kg
- Lenovo X13 Laptop
Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer: if you'd like an EU plug cable included (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at checkout.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately I displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 6-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.