RRP: £2,316.61. A very good condition laptop, tested and works by our technicians. The photos are from the listed unit. It comes in the original box with the charger (some marks on the box). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (20% UK VAT included, VAT receipt available). Has a 3-month warranty with us. May have remaining Lenovo warranty (serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until 2024 warranty, usually EU wide & local response level may vary, see photo 3**) The inside, outside & the screen look good (may have some slight wears, we've not noticed much otherwise). The screen is very thin, and not covered by our warranty as result for any pressure mark / stuck pixels (suggest using a case). The battery holds at least 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-1160G7 @1.2Ghz Quad-Core Processor, upto 4.40Ghz TurboBoost
- 13.5" Dolby Vision 2K sRGB Touch Display (2256x1504) 450 nits
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 16GB RAM included (non-upgradable)
- 512GB SSD (M.2 2280)
- Windows 10 Pro
- Backlit keypad (UK layout)
- WiFi 6 AX, Bluetooth
- 44.5 Whr internal battery*
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ lock slot, Fingerprint reader, Webcam with a privacy shutter
- Ports: 2x Thunderbolt, Combination audio jack
- Features: Dolby Atmos, Trackpoint
- Dimension: 298 x 233 x 12 mm; 1.15 kg
- Note: We do not guarantee the battery will reach the manufacturer's estimate, as it varies significantly with settings, usage & other factors.
- Lenovo X1 Titanium Yoga Gen 1
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB limited hardware warranty is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Titanium
The ThinkPad X1 Titanium Yoga 2-in-1 laptop boasts an impressive ultralight chassis with a titanium cover that looks as good as it feels. Designed to work in whatever mode suits you, the 360-degree hinge on this unique mobile device moves from laptop to tablet and everywhere in between. Exquisite aesthetics are rivaled only by its next-level engineering.
A 13.5" 2K (2256 x 1504) display with Dolby Vision™. A 3:2 aspect ratio combined with powerful Intel® Iris™ Xe graphics render amazing picture clarity and colour accuracy—whether you’re video-conferencing or browsing online. Plus, this low-power panel is energy efficient and delivers 100% sRGB.