A good condition laptop (unsealed by our technicians from new to confirm content; this laptop has visible lid marks from lid sticker removal, see photo 6; has not used by any end-user since). It comes with the charger, in the original box (box may have some slight marks). Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. May have remaining Lenovo warranty until 2025 (see photo 3, UK & EU wide normally). The screen, inside look great (may have small wears but we haven't noticed much). The outside looks okay (visible marks on the lid, cosmetic only). The battery holds at least 95% of the charge (HWMonitor estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-1185G7 Quad core processor @3.00GHz (TurboBoost up to 4.80GHz, 12MB Cache, 8 Threads)
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 14" WUXGA IPS Display 16:10 (1920x1200, anti-glare, non-touch, not glass based)
- 32GB RAM included
- 256GB SSD included (M.2)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Backlit Keyboard (UK Layout)
- Connectivity: WiFi 6 AX, Bluetooth
- Ports: 2 x Thunderbolt 4 USB-C, 2 x USB 3.2, HDMI 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Ethernet Extension Connector, Kensington lock slot
- Features: Webcam with privacy shutter, Fingerprint, TPM 2, TCG Certified
- Battery: integrated 57 Whr with RapidCharge technology
- Dimension: 315mm x 221.6mm x 14.9mm; approx 1.13kg
- MPN: 20XXS8QU07
- EAN: 0196378570983
We do not guarantee the battery will reach the manufacturer's quote, as the battery run-time depends on usage (e.g. brightness, workload, etc)
- Lenovo X1 Carbon 9 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (*our upgrades are covered by this duration only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.