A good condition used laptop, tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen is Grade B (noticeable backlight leakage around the corners, see photo 4). Inside has noticeable wears/marks (on the keypad/trackpad, visibly shiny from use; wear on the palmrest, etc). The outside casing has some visible wears/marks (on the lid/edge/base; some corner/edge paint worn etc). The battery holds at least 75% of the designed charge (HWMonitor estimation only, actual capacity may vary). Has integrated DVD drive. Comes with the charger, in repacked box. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT receipt available on request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-4900MQ Quad-Core Processor @ 2.8Ghz (upto 3.8Ghz TurboBoost)
- 15.6" Full-HD Display (1920x1080, matte, non-touch)
- Dedicated NVIDIA Quadro K2100M Graphics
- 256GB SSD
- 16GB RAM included (2 of 4 slots used)
- Backlit keyboard (UK)
- Running Windows 10 64 Bit
- Ports: 2x USB 3, 2x USB 2; Audio jack, Ethernet, Card reader, VGA, Mini DisplayPort
- Networking: Intel Wireless (7260 N), Ethernet
- Features: Webcam, built-in speakers, DVD drive, Security keyhole, battery included
- Dimensions: 376.6 x 248.1 x 29.5 mm, from 2.53 kg
- Lenovo W540 Laptop
- Lenovo AC charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable instead of the UK plug cable, just leave a note at the checkout
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (*our upgrades are covered by this duration only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing