A like-new condition laptop, it has been checked and tested by our technician (unsealed to confirm the content, photos show the condition to expect). It comes with the charger, in the original box (box has some marks). Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until 2024 (normally UK&EU wide, local response level varies, see photo 3**). The inside & the outside casing looks good (some small signs of use, we've not noticed much). The screen looks decent. The battery holds at least 95% of the charge (HWMonitor estimation only). Powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-1185G7 @3.0Ghz Quad-Core Processor (vPro, upto 4.8Ghz TurboBoost)
- 14.0" FHD IPS Display (matte, 1920x1080, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (16GB onboard, non-upgradeable)
- 1TB SSD (M.2 NMVe, *upgraded)
- Intel Xe Graphics
- Windows 10 Pro
- UK Backlit keypad
- WiFi 6, Bluetooth, no WWAN, no Ethernet port (adapter sold separately)
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ Nano lock slot
- Dimension: 327.5 x 224.4 x 16.81 mm, from 1.28kg
- 2x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C, 2 x USB 3.2, Headphone and mic combo jack, HDMI 2.0, No Smart Card Reader
- Internal 57Wh battery*, no internal DVD drive
- EAN: 0196118299464
- MPN: 20WNS29S05
- Lenovo Thinkpad T14s Gen 2 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our in-house RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (our upgrades are covered by this duration only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our in-house RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.