£4,169.99 RRP when released. A very good condition, lightly used workstation laptop, thoroughly checked and tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). Has a 12-month warranty with us. The serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until 2025. It comes with the charger, in the original box (box has some marks). The inside looks very good (some very slight signs of use on the trackpad, keyboard, etc). The outside looks good (some slight wears on the lid, casing, etc). The screen works. The battery holds at least 90% of the designed charge (HWMonitor estimation only). A powerful machine in a thin and light design, expect some noticeable noise/heat under in usage. Sold on the Margin VAT Scheme (the VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 16.0" WQXGA IPS Display 2560x1600 (16:10, Matte, non-touch, 400 nits)
- Intel i7-11850H 8-Core Processor @2.50GHz (TurboBoost up to 4.80GHz, 24MB Cache)
- 32GB RAM included (1x32GB, 1x slot available)
- 1TB SSD included
- NVIDIA® Quadro® RTX A3000 6GB Graphics (Professional ISV graphics card, supports SolidWorks 2021)
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- UK Backlit keypad
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6E AX, Bluetooth
- Ports: 2x USB 3.2, 2x Thunderbolt 4/USB-C 4, 3.5mm combo jack, HDMI 2.1, SD card slot
- Dimensions (WxDxH); 359.5 x 253.8 x 17.7 mm / @1.81Kg
- Features: Fingerprint reader; webcam privacy shutter
- MPN: 20Y30001UK
- EAN: 0195891441206
- Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 4 laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB warranty for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.