A used laptop, checked & tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger, in a repacked box. Pre-setup with a fresh Windows install. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until 2023 (see photo 3*). The screen works. The outside casing has some noticeable signs of use (heavy wears/scratches on the lid, see photo 4; some wears on the sides/edges, etc). Inside has visible wear (some wear on the palmrest/bezel; trackpad/keyboard are visibly shiny from use). Keyboard is non-backlit. The battery holds at least 85% of the original capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). Powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal level of noise/heat during light use & under load. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8365U @1.6Ghz (Quad-Core Processor, upto 4.1Ghz TurboBoost, Intel UHD Graphics)
- The real-world performance is not far from the Intel Core i7-8550U
- 14.0" FHD IPS Display (matte, 1920x1080, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (*upgraded, 2 of 2 DIMMs used)
- 256GB SSD included
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
- Non-backlit keypad (UK layout)
- WiFi 802.11 AC (Intel Dual-Band, Bluetooth)
- Security: Kensington™ lock slot
- Dimension: 335 x 235 x 22.5 mm, from 1.69kg
- 2x USB-C, 2 x USB 3.0, HDMI; Ethernet; audio jack, MicroSD reader, Internal battery
- Lenovo ThinkPad L490
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *The upgraded RAM has a warranty with us. **Our RTB cover for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.