A working used laptop, checked and tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger in a repacked box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen looks good. The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/sides/edges/base; right side has a small cosmetic bump, see photo 5). Inside has some signs of use (e.g. on the keyboard, trackpad, etc). The battery holds at least 95% of the charge (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Pre-setup with a fresh Windows install. Powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). The price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT receipt available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-10210U Quad core processor @1.60Ghz (TurboBoost up to 4.20Ghz, 6MB cache)
- The real-world performance is not far from the Intel 10th Gen Core i7-10510U
- 14" FHD IPS Display (wide viewing angle, matte, 1920x1080, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (upgraded)
- 256GB SSD included
- Windows 10 Pro
- Backlit UK Keypad Keypad
- WiFi 802.11 AX, Bluetooth, LAN, no WWAN
- Dimension: 331 x 235 x 19.1 mm, from 1.61kg
- Ports: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (1 always on power), 1x USB C 3.2 Gen 2 (no TB port), 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1, HDMI, Ethernet, 3.5mm combo jack
- Lenovo Thinkpad L14 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- ** Our RTB cover for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.