RRP: £887.33. A very good condition lightly used laptop (checked and tested by our technicians, photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the original box with the charger (box has some marks). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until 2024. The screen works. The inside looks great. The outside casing looks good (may be light marks, do see photos). The battery holds at least 95% of the charge (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Pre-setup with a fresh Windows install. Powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Sold on VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-core processor @2.40Ghz (Boost up to 4.20Ghz, 8 Threads)
- The real-world performance is not far from Core i7-1165G7
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 13.3 FHD Display 1920x1080 (anti-glare, non-touch)
- 8GB RAM included (non-upgradable)
- 256GB SSD included
- Windows 10 Pro
- Backlit UK Keypad
- WiFi 6 AX, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Dimension: 311.5 x 219 x 17.6mm; only 1.39Kg
- Ports: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 2x USB C 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI, 3.5mm combo jack, Lenovo dock connector (adapters sold separately)
- EAN: 0195713678209
- MPN: 20VJS0JB00
- Lenovo Thinkpad L13 G2 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- ** Our RTB cover for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.