RRP: £739.99. A good condition laptop, checked and tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger in a repacked box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until Dec 2022 (see photo 3; normally UK+EU wide, local response level varies**). The screen works. The inside and the outside casing looks presentable (some small signs of use / marks on the palmrest / outside casing / edges, etc). The battery holds at least 90% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). Pre set-up with the latest Windows and Lenovo drivers. A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect some normal noise/heat under load. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 5 5500U 6 Core Processor @2.10Ghz (Up to 4.00Ghz Boost clock, 12 threads)
- The real-world performance should be similar to 10th Gen Intel Mobile Core i7 processor
- 14" FHD IPS Display 1920x1080 (anti-glare, matte, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (*upgraded)
- 256GB SSD included
- Windows 10 Pro
- Backlit Keyboard (UK layout)
- WiFi 802.11 AX, Bluetooth, Ethernet, no WWAN
- Webcam, fingerprint reader
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.2, 1x USB 3.2, 1x USB 2.0, HDMI, 3.5mm combo jack, Ethernet
- Dimension: 20.9 mm x 324 mm x 220mm; starting from 1.64kg
- MPN: 20Y7003QUK
- EAN: 0195891165300
- Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (*our upgrades inc RAM and the laptop itself, is covered by this duration only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.