RRP: £1,262.36. A great condition laptop, checked & tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger, in the original box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number indicates Lenovo warranty until April 2023 (see photo 3; normally EU wide, local response level varies**). The screen works. The inside & outside look very good. The outside casing looks good (visible scratch on the lid; visible mark on the right edge). The battery holds at least 95% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). Pre set-up with the latest Windows and Lenovo drivers. A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect some normal noise/heat under load. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.8Ghz Processor (Quad Core, upto 4.7Ghz TurboBoost, 12MB Cache)
- Intel Xe Graphics
- 14" FHD IPS Display (matte, 1920x1080, non-touch)
- 512GB SSD (M.2, NVMe)
- 16GB RAM included
- Windows 11 Pro
- Backlit Keyboard (UK layout)
- WiFi 802.11 AX (Intel Dual-Band, Bluetooth), Ethernet, no WWAN
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ lock slot
- Dimension: 324 x 220 x 17.9 mm, from 1.59kg
- Ports: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1x USB 2.0, 1x Thunderbolt 4, 1x Combined Audio Jack, HDMI 1.4, Ethernet
- Dimension: 17.9mm x 324mm x 220mm; starting from 1.59kg
- MPN: 20TA00LVUK
- EAN: 0196119834084
- Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (*our upgrades inc RAM and the laptop itself, is covered by this duration only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
E14 Gen 2:
Work can take you anywhere, and the second generation of the ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 (Intel) laptop is made to move. It’s lightweight and easy to carry, this device slips right into your bag when you’re on the go. What’s more, the anodized aluminum top and bottom covers give it a classy look and feel—choose between our traditional Black.