RRP: £898. A used laptop, checked & tested by our technicians (photos are of the listed unit). It comes with the charger, in a repacked box. It has a 3-month warranty with us. The SN suggests Lenovo warranty until Jul 2022 (see photo 3). Note: to be picky the lid makes a clicking sound when opening, functions as normal. The screen looks good. The inside looks good (some visible signs of wear, trackpad is visibly shiny from use). The outside has noticeable wear/marks (visible scratches on the back edge; noticeable bumps/scratches on the lid, see photo 4-5). The battery holds at least 90% of the original capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). A powerful laptop with a thin and light design, expect some normal noise and heat under load. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" 1920x1080 FHD Display (anti-glare,matte, non touch)
- Intel Core i5-1135G7 @ 2.4Ghz (Up to 4.20Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Cores, 8MB Cache)
- The real-world performance is not far from the 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7
- 500GB SSD (M.2 upgraded)
- 8GB RAM (1 slot available)
- Windows 10 Pro
- Dolby® Atmos Speakers
- Backlit Keyboard (UK layout)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Ports: 2x USB 3.2, 1x USB-C 3.2, 1x Thunderbolt 4 USB-C, 1x HDMI, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Card Reader
- Features: 720p Webcam, with privacy shutter; Fingerprint Reader, TPM 2; battery inside
- Dimensions: 357 x 235 x 18.9 mm; from 1.7kg
- MPN: 20VE0004UK
- EAN: 195235448397
- Lenovo ThinkBook 15 Gen 2 Laptop
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our own RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.