Note: originally has EU keypad layout (UK layout sticker has been applied on some keys for ease of use,see photos 4-5). A very good condition gaming laptop (photos are of the listed unit). It has been tested and works. Has a 3-month warranty with us. Sold on the standard VAT Scheme. The outside casing looks good (some small wears on the lid, corners/edges/base, etc we haven't noticed much otherwise). The inside looks good too (may be slight signs of use but otherwise very presentable). The battery holds at least 90% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). The laptop comes pre-setup, securely packed with the charger only. Powerful laptop, expect some heat and noise under normal load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6-inch FHD IPS display (1920x1080, 60Hz, LED-backlit display, anti-glare)
- Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor @ 2.50 GHz (6MB L3 cache, 4 cores & 4 threads, TurboBoost upto 3.5Ghz)
- Real-world speed is not far from the Core i7-7700HQ
- 8GB RAM included
- 6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics
- 256GB SSD (OS)
- Non-UK full size Keyboard (UK layout stickers applied)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, Webcam, No Optical Drive
- Ports: Ethernet, 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, 1x USB 2.0, HDMI, Mini DP,, Ethernet, headphone/mic combo
- Dimension: 29 x 380 x 277 mm - 2.60 Kg
- Lenovo Legion Y720 Gaming Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).