Note: has US keypad layout (similar to the UK layout). A working used gaming laptop, checked and tested by our technician (photos are of the listed unit). Has a 3-month warranty with us. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The inside looks okay (trackpad is visibly shiny from use). The outside casing has some noticeable wears (cosmetic bumps/marks on the lid; wears on the corners/edges/base; slight hairline cracks on the rear, see photo 7). These are cosmetic only. The battery holds at least 80% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). The screen works, grade B condition (small mark visible, see photo 3). The laptop comes pre-setup, securely repacked with the charger only. Powerful laptop, expect some normal heat and noise in use.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6-inch UHD IPS display (3840x2160, 60Hz, LED-backlit display)
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-core processor @ 2.80 GHz (6MB L3 cache, 8 threads, TurboBoost upto 3.8Ghz)
- 16GB RAM included
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- 256GB SSD (OS) + 1TB Hard Drive (Storage)
- Backlit keyboard (US layout)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, Webcam, No Optical Drive
- Ports: Ethernet, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, HDMI, Mini DP, Ethernet, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimension: 29 x 380 x 277 mm - 3.20 Kg
- Lenovo Legion Y720 Gaming Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).