RRP: £1,099. A good condition gaming laptop, checked and tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger, in a repacked box. Has a
3-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number suggests Lenovo Warranty until June 2022 (normally UK & EU
wide, local response level varies, see photo 3). The inside and display (120Hz) look great (may have small wears/marks, we have not noticed much; still has some protective film). The outside looks good (some small marks around the casing/edges, see photo 6-7). The battery holds at least 95% of its capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only).
A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of
noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Sold on the Margin VAT Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800H 8 Core Processor (3.2 GHz, 16 threads, 4.4 GHz Boost Clock)
- Performance should be comparable to 11th Gen Core i7 processor
- 15.6" Full HD Display 1920x1080 (matte, non-touch, 120Hz)
- NVIDIA RTX 3060 Graphics (6GB)
- 8GB RAM included (1 of 2 slots used)
- 512GB SSD included (M.2)
- Windows 10 Home
- Backlit keypad (UK Layout)
- WiFi AX, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Dimension: 362.56mm x 260.61mm x 25.75mm, from 2.4kg
- Ports: 2x USB-C, 4x USB-A, HDMI, Ethernet, Combination Audio Jack
- Webcam, Internal battery, no internal DVD drive, No fingerprint
- Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
- Designed for gamers: Ultimate gaming performance meets easy portability with 4-Zone RGB LED backlit keyboard
- Take your games to the edge: Bring your favourite games to life on the near-edgeless 15.6 Inch FHD display, with 120Hz refresh rate IPS Anti-glare screen
- Optimum Control: Instantly shift your laptops performance from ‘Quick’ Mode to ‘Quiet’ Mode using the innovative Q-Control function that enables intelligent cooling and boosts battery
- Feel the powerful audio of Legion 5 15.6''s 2W Harman Kardon speaker system. With Dolby Atmos headphone support, experience surround sound in three-dimensional space