RRP: £1198.99. A good condition gaming laptop, thoroughly checked and tested by our technicians (photos are of the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. May have Lenovo Warranty until early 2023 (normally UK&EU wide, local response level varies, see photo 3). It comes with the charger, in a repacked box. The screen and inside look very good (may be slight signs of use on the palmrest, trackpad etc). The outside looks good (may have some wears, we haven't noticed much). The battery holds at least 95% of its capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800H 8 Core Processor (3.2 GHz, 16 threads, 4.4 GHz Boost Clock)
- Performance should be comparable to 11th Gen Core i7 processor
- 165Hz 15.6" Display (matte, 1920x1080, non-touch)
- NVIDIA RTX 3070 8GB Graphics GDDR6
- 16GB RAM included
- 512GB SSD (M.2)
- Windows 10 Home
- RGB Backlit keypad (UK Layout)
- WiFi AX, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Dimension: 362.56mm x 260.61mm x 25.75mm, from 2.4kg
- Ports: 2x USB-C, 4x USB-A, HDMI, Ethernet, Combination Audio Jack
- Webcam, Internal battery, no internal DVD drive, No fingerprint
- MPN: 82JU002YUK
- EAN: 195477901698
- Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
- Designed for gamers: Ultimate gaming performance meets easy portability with 4-Zone RGB LED backlit keyboard
- Take your games to the edge: Bring your favourite games to life on the near-edgeless 15.6 Inch FHD display, with 165Hz refresh rate IPS Anti-glare screen
- Optimum Control: Instantly shift your laptops performance from ‘Quick’ Mode to ‘Quiet’ Mode using the innovative Q-Control function that enables intelligent cooling and boosts battery
- Feel the powerful audio of Legion 5 15.6''s 2W Harman Kardon speaker system. With Dolby Atmos headphone support, experience surround sound in three-dimensional space