A working refurbished laptop, thoroughly checked & tested (photos are from the listed unit). It comes in a repacked box with a charger. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Overall has noticeable signs of use. The outside casing has noticeable signs of use (noticeable bumps/scratches on the lid; visible wears on the base/around the edges etc). The screen works, grade B. The inside looks okay (trackpad is visibly shiny from use; some wears on the palmrest etc). The battery has at least 60% capacity (HWMonitor app estimation only). Powerful laptop, expect some heat and noise under load (the fan noise will be audible). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-4702MQ Quad Core Processor (8 threads, 2.2Ghz base, upto 3.2Ghz)
- 17.3" FHD 1920x1080 Display (Anti-glare, non-touch)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
- 240GB SSD
- 12GB RAM (3x4GB, 1 slot open)
- Non-Backlit Keyboard (UK)
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- Webcam, internal battery, ethernet, DVD drive
- Networking: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, VGA, 3.5mm audio jack, SD/MMC Card Reader,
- Dimensions: 414 x 270 x 32.5 mm (2.9kg)
- Model: Type 20250
- Lenovo IdeaPad Z710 laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.