A very good refurb condition laptop. It has been thoroughly checked and tested (photos are from the listed unit). Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. May have remaining HP warranty until 2024 (see photo 3). Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The screen works. The inside looks good (visible wear on the palmrest & bezel). The outside casing looks okay (has some noticeable marks on the edges/corner; some small wears/marks around the edges/ports etc). The battery holds a high 90% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). This laptop comes with the charger, in a repackaged box. No internal DVD drive. A very powerful laptop, expect the normal heat/noise during usage.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 10th Gen Core i9-10885H 8-Core Processor @2.40 GHz (up to 5.30 GHz TurboBoost, 16MB cache, 16 Threads)
Faster than the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 mobile processor of its generation
- 512GB SSD included
- 32GB RAM included
- 15.6" Full-HD Display (1920x1080, matte, non-touch)
- 4GB NVIDIA Quadro T1000 Graphics Max-Q
- Dual stereo speaker
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Ports: Charging port, 1x Thunderbolt 3 USB Type-C; 3x USB A port; 1x HDMI 2.0; 1x audio jack
- Networking: Wifi 6, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Internal Battery, fingerprint reader
- Dimension: 35.94 x 23.39 x 2.86 cm (14.15 x 9.21 x 0.9 in); 1.89kg
- MPN: 10J87AV
- HP ZBook Power G7 Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers the laptop, and our RAM upgrade). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.