Item condition:A working used workstation (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works. Inside has some noticeable wears (the keyboard/palmrest are noticeably shiny from use). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (the lid is sticky around the rubber edge, wears/marks around the edges/ports/base etc). These are cosmetic only. The battery holds 85% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). Comes with a charger, in a securely repacked box. A Powerful laptop, expect some heat and noise under load. Weighs approx 3.4kg, not a thin and light laptop. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT receipt available on request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" FHD 1920x1080 Display (Matte, non-touch)
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200M 2GB GDDR5 Professional Graphics (& Intel HD Graphics)
- 8GB RAM included (2 of 4 slots used)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4710MQ quad core processor @2.5 GHz (up to 3.5 GHz with Turbo Boost, 6MB cache)
- Fast Core i7 processor helps to ensure a more responsive performance, be it larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- 256GB SSD (OS)
- 500GB HDD
- Bang & Olufsen HD audio
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Ports: Smart card reader, display port, VGA, 3x USB 3.0, 1x Thunderbolt 2, VGA, Lock slot
- Networking: Intel Dual Band AC Wifi (802.11), Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Notes: has DVD drive, fingerprint reader
- Dimension: 420 x 280 x 30 mm; from approx 3.4kg
- HP ZBook 17 G2
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout, we can swap in the EU plug cable.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB cover for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only.