Note: has a US Keyboard layout (similar to UK layout). A good condition laptop (photos are from the listed unit), tested and works. Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (20% UK VAT). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works, grade B condition (has a small mark near the bottom right, less visible when on, see photo 3). The outside casing has some light marks (faint marks on lid/base some wear near ports). Inside is in good condition. These are cosmetic only, do not affect the performance. The battery holds 85% capacity (checked by HP app, estimation only, swappable). A powerful laptop, so expects some normal noise under load. Includes the charger in a repacked box. Weighs 3.5kg alone, definitely not a thin/light ultrabook.
Spec (of the listed):
- Intel® Core™ i7-4900MQ @2.8 GHz Quad-core Processor (8 threads, 8MB cache)
- NVIDIA Quadro K5100M 8GB GDDR5
- 16GB RAM (4x4GB included, all slots filled)
- 17.3" FHD Display (1920x1080, TN, matte panel)
- 480GB SSD included (2.5")
- Backlit Keypad (US layout)
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit
- Ports: Card reader, 4 x USB 2.0, VGA, DisplayPort, Combined Audio Jack, SD Card Reader
- Networking: Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Webcam, Battery, DVD Drive, Fingerprint reader
- HP ZBook 17
- HP Charger
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).