A lower cosmetic condition (Grade C) used laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Includes the charger in a repacked box. It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT receipt available on request). The outside casing has heavy wears/marks (on the lid/corners/edges/base; heavy paint wears on the casing/corners, etc, see photos 3-5). Has some noticeable wears/marks inside (keypad is visibly shiny from use, visible marks on the palmrest/bezel). Cosmetic only, does not effect the performance of the device. The screen works. These are cosmetic only, does not affect performance. The battery holds at least 70% capacity (checked by HP app, estimation only). A powerful laptop, so expect some normal noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i7-4800MQ Quad-core processor @ 2.7 GHz (boosts to 3.7 GHz, 8 threads, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 15.6" FHD IPS Matte Display, wide viewing angle (1920x1080, IPS panel)
- Good viewing angle for design and graphics work.
- NVIDIA Quadro K1100M 2GB - with HP NVIDIA Quadro driver installed.
- ISV Certified Card helps you to speed through Professional/CAD workload
- 8GB RAM included (2 of 4 slots used)
- 250GB SSD
- Backlit UK Keypad
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit
- Has a CD/DVD ROM drive
- Ports: Card reader, 3 x USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1), 1 x USB 2, VGA, DisplayPort, 1x Thunderbolt
- Networking: Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Has a swappable battery
- HP ZBook 15
HP Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).