A noticeably used CAD laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Includes the charger in a repacked box. Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (20%). It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The outside casing has heavy wears/marks (on the lid/corners/edges/base; heavy paint wears on the casing/corners, etc). Has some noticeable wears/marks inside (on the palmrest, etc; small hairline crack on the bezel, see photo 4). The screen works. The keypad is noticeably shiny from use (see photo 3). These are cosmetic only, does not affect performance. The battery holds some capacity (85% checked by HP app, estimation only). A powerful laptop with plenty of RAM, so expects some normal noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i7-4810MQ @ 2.8 GHz (8 threads, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- A fast Quad Core i7 processor to ensures more responsive performance, be it larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- HP 15.6" FHD IPS Matte Display, wide viewing angle (1920x1080, IPS panel)
- Good viewing angle for design, graphics work.
- 16GB RAM included
- NVIDIA Quadro K1100M 2GB - with HP NVIDIA Quadro driver installed.
- ISV Certified Card helps you to speed through Professional/CAD workload
- 256GB SSD
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit
- Ports: Card reader, 3 x USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1), 1 x USB 2, VGA, DisplayPort, 1x Thunderbolt
- Networking: Intel Dual-Band 72
60 (802.11N), Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Has a swappable battery
- Unleash your creativity and break free from your desktop with a sleek HP ZBook 15 G2 mobile workstation that keeps you productive in the field.
- Take advantage of powerful processing and graphics, simple scalability, and the blazing-fast connectivity your team needs to perform and collaborate at the speed of creativity.
- Works out of the box: Great for startups, new hires, CAD, graphics design, office workload, etc; Windows updates, and drivers installed.
- HP ZBook 15 G2
HP Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).