Item Condition:A decent condition used laptop, tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger, in repacked box. Has a 3-month warranty with us. The serial number suggests HP UK warranty until 2024. The screen works, grade B+ condition (1x small mark visible, see photo 4). Inside looks good (some wears on the keypad, etc). The outside casing looks okay , has some small wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base; some paint wears visible). The battery holds at least 90% charge (HP app estimation only). Powerful, thin and light; expect some normal noise and heat under load. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT Cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 8th Gen Core i7-8565U Quad-Core Processor @ 1.8 GHz (upto 4.6GHz TurboBoost)
- 512GB SSD included
- 16GB RAM included
- 15.6" Full HD Display 1920x1080 (matte, non touch)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1, 1x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.1, HDMI, LAN, 3.5mm combo jack
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth, Ethernet
- Internal Battery, fingerprint reader
- Dimension: 364.9 x 256.9 x 19 mm; approx 2kg
- HP ProBook 450 G6
- HP original charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB PC warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (*any upgraded RAM parts, will have a warranty with us only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the unit's warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.