Item Condition:Note: has US keypad layout (similar to the UK layout). A working used condition laptop overall in a lower cosmetic condition, checked and tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger, in a repacked box. It has a 3-month warranty with us. The screen works, grade B- condition (some surface marks visible, more visible on darker backgrounds, see photo 3-5). The inside casing has noticeable wears (the trackpad/palmrest/keyboard are visibly shiny from use; small bump near the rear right corner, see photo 7). The outside casing has noticeable signs of use (marks on the lid/edges/ base; some paint wears). The battery holds at least 80% charge (HP app estimation only). Expect some normal noise / heat under load. No DVD drive. Sold on the 20% Standard VAT Scheme (VAT receipt available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 8th Gen Core i7-8550U Quad-Core Processor @ 1.8 GHz (upto 4.0 GHz TurboBoost)
- 256GB SSD included
- 8GB RAM included
- Full HD Display (1920x1080, matte, non touch)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit Keypad (US layout)
- Running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- No DVD drive
- Ports: 2x USB type-A; 1x USB Type-C™; 1x HDMI; Ethernet; 1x VGA;1x audio jack; 1x docking connector
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery
- Dimension: from 33.60 x 23.80 x 1.99 cm; from 1.63 kg
- HP ProBook 440 G5 Laptop & charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).