A working used condition, tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit); the charger is included in a securely repacked box. Has a 3-month warranty with us. Inside has noticeable wear (some heavy wears/mark on the keyboard, shiny from wears; cosmetic only). The outside casing has some visible wears/marks (wears/marks on the lid/edges/base; paint wears on the edges/ corners). The battery holds at least 80% charge (HP app estimation only). The screen works. Overall has a compact design, expect some normal noise under load. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT receipt available on request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 6th Gen Core i5-6200U Dual-Core Processor @ 2.30GHz (up to 2.80GHz TurboBoost) 3MB Cache
- Real world performance is close to the Intel Core i7 i7-6500U
- 256GB SSD included
- 8GB RAM included (2x 4GB)
- 13.3" 1366x768 HD Display (anti-glare, TN, non touch)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 64 Bit
- No DVD, internal battery, Ethernet port
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA, SD Card slot, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth, Ethernet
- Dimensions: 326 x 233.5 x 20.9 mm, from 1.5kg
- HP ProBook 430 G3 Laptop and charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).