A working used laptop, checked and tested by our technicians (photos are of the listed unit). The laptop comes pre-setup, in a repacked box with the charger only (non-OEM). Has a 3-month warranty with us. The outside casing looks okay (small hairline crack visible near the rear left corner/right vent, see photos 5-6; has some noticeable wears/marks on the lid/edges/base, etc). The inside looks good (in a presentable condition; the trackpad and keyboard are visibly shiny from use). The screen works. The replacement battery holds at least 95% capacity (HP app estimation only). Some coil whine noise audible. A powerful laptop, expect normal fan noise under load. Sold on the 20% Standard VAT scheme (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" FHD display 1920x1080 (TN Panel, Matte, non-touch)
- Intel HD Graphics 530 (no dGPU)
- Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-core processor @2.60GHz (6MB Cache, up to 3.50 GHz) 8 Threads
- 8GB RAM included
- 480GB SSD included
- Non-backlit Keypad
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Realtek 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi, LAN, Bluetooth
- Battery (non-OEM), Webcam, No DVD Drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, HDMI, Ethernet, 3.5mm combo jack
- Dimension: 384.5 x 265.1 x 28.8 mm; From 2.29 Kg
- HP Pavilion 15 Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).