A working refurbished laptop, thoroughly checked & tested by our technicians. It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. It comes with a charger (compatible, non-OEM), in a repacked box. The screen works. The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edge/ base; some paint marks/wears on the lid/edge/corners). Okay condition inside (small wears on the bezel/palmrest, etc). The battery holds at least 90% charge (HP Support Assistant estimation only). No fingerprint reader. Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT receipt available on request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 14" Display (1366x768, matte, non-Touch)
- Intel® Core™ i5-7200U@ 2.5GHz (upto 3.1GHz with TurboBoost, 3MB cache, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD)
- Fast processor, the real-world performance not far off Core i7-7500U, etc.
- 256GB SSD (upgraded*)
- 8GB RAM included (DDR4, 1 of 2 slots used)
- Non-Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 1x USB Type-C™; 1x DisplayPort; 1x VGA; 1x docking connector; 1x headphone jack
- Networking: Intel 8260 Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth, 7360 LTE-A
- Internal Battery, Integrated dual-mic; speakers,
- Dimensions: 338 x 237 x 18.9 mm, from 1.48 kg
- P/N: 2LG02AV
- HP 840r G4 Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable, compatible, non-OEM).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable instead, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid/drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
A decent laptop for the every-day use & lighter office work.
- Elevate your day with a professional laptop which has a fast Intel® Core™ processors, SSD & DDR4 RAM.
- At 18.9mm thin & 1.48 kg light, it also features ports like VGA, DisplayPort™, Ethernet & Docking.
- It comes pre-setup & ready to use (this is a small refresh of the popular HP 840 G4).