Note: An almost like-new condition, very lightly used, checked & tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger, in a repacked box. It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number suggests HP Warranty until Jan 2023. The screen, the inside & the outside casing looks good (may have very small signs of use, e.g. on the base; otherwise we've not noticed much). The battery holds at least 95% Capacity (HP app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Expect some normal/noticeable noise & heat under usage/load respectively. Note: the Display is OLED, we are unable to cover any OLED burn-in that may occur. Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13.3" Full-HD OLED UWVA Display 1920x1080 (Multitouch, Glossy, DCI-P3)
- Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Quad Core Processor @2.8GHz (upto 4.7GHz TurboBoost, 8 threads)
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 512GB SSD (M.2, NVMe)
- 16GB RAM (onboard, soldered on)
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- No DVD drive
- Ports: 1x USB 4 Type- C (Thunderbolt 4), 2x USB 3, 3.5mm audio jack
- Networking: Wireless AX, Bluetooth, no ethernet port, no WWAN
- Built-in battery, Webcam, Fingerprint reader
- Dimension: 306.5 x 194.6 x 16.4 mm; only 1.32kg
- EAN: 196188202982
- PN: 4S177EA
- HP Envy X360 Laptop
- HP Charger (with UK plug).
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable instead of the UK plug cable, just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover for the laptop is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only. Our in-house warranty does not cover OLED burn-in.