A working used laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Overall in a cosmetically lower condition. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The outside casing has noticeable wears (on the lid/edge/base; also has some paint wears on the corners / edges, etc). The screen works, grade C condition (some surface marks/bright marks visible, see photo 3). Condition inside the laptop is okay (keypad/trackpad show heavy signs of use, visibly shiny). The battery holds a high 75% capacity (checked by HP's battery app, estimation only). Comes with the charger, in a repacked box. Powerful laptop, expect some normal neat/noise under load/in use.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-4710MQ Quad-core Processor @ 2.50 GHz (8 threads, upto 3.5Ghz TurboBoost)
- NVIDIA GeForce 840M Discrete Graphics (plus Intel HD Graphics)
- 17.3" FHD Display (anti-glare, 1920x1080, non-touch)
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB SSD (no extra caddies included)
- Backlit keyboard (UK)
- DVD-RW Drive
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- Webcam (with dual array digital mic)
- Networking:Wireless, Bluetooth & Ethernet.
- Ports: 4x USB 3, 1x HDMI, Combination Audio jack, SD Card slot
- Dimension: 416 x 274.4 x 23.1mm, 2.8kg (approx)
- HP Envy 17 laptop (in a repackaged box)
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.