A good condition laptop. Checked & tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the original charger, in a repacked box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The inside and screen look very good. The outside casing looks good (has some small wears and marks on the lid, around the edges etc; these are cosmetic only). The battery holds at least 95% capacity (HP Support Assist estimation only). A powerful device in a thin form factor, expect some normal heat and noise under load. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-1165G7 Quad-Core Processor @ 2.80GHz (up to 4.70GHz TurboBoost, 8 threads, 12MB Cache)
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 17.3" Full HD IPS Touchscreen 1920x1080 (Glass, touch enabled, 100% sRGB, 300 nits)
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB, both slots used)
- 1TB SSD included
- Backlit keyboard (UK layout)
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- Webcam, internal battery, no DVD drive
- Networking: Wi-Fi AX, Bluetooth, No Ethernet
- Ports: 1x USB-C, 3x USB-A, HDMI 2.0, SD Card Slot 3.5mm combo jack
- Dimensions: 399 x 259 x 19.3 mm: Approx 2.73 kg
- P/N: 4J977EA
- HP Envy 17 laptop
- Type-C AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.