RRP: £1,246.80. A good condition laptop (checked and tested by our technicians). Comes in a repacked box with the charger. Has a 12-month warranty with us. The serial number suggests HP warranty until 2024 (see photo 3). The screen and inside look great (may have some small marks, we have not noticed much). The outside looks good (some wears/marks around the edges, see photos). The battery holds at least 95% charge (HP app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drive internally. A powerful laptop in a compact body, expect some normal noise under load. This is the successor of the popular HP EliteBook 840 G7. Sold on the Margin VAT scheme (The VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 11th Gen Core i7-1165G7 Quad-Core Processor @ 2.8 GHz (upto 4.7 GHz TurboBoost, 12MB cache)
- 512GB SSD Included
- 16GB RAM included (1 of 2 slots used)
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 14" FHD IPS Display (anti-glare, 1920x1080, matte, non-touch)
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- No DVD drive
- Ports: 2x USB-C Thunderbolt 4, 2x USB 3.2, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x Audio Jack
- Networking: Wifi AX, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Internal Battery, fingerprint reader
- Dimension: 323.3 mm x 214.6 mm x 17.8 mm W/D/H; starting at 1.35 kg
- HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop
- HP Charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (our upgrades are covered by this duration only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
HP EliteBook 840 G8 Notebook PC
Teams work from many locations requiring a powerful, secure, and durable laptop that connects easily to keep you productive. Meet the demands of the multi-task, multi-place, enterprise-business workday with the HP EliteBook 840.
Designed for you
The HP EliteBook 840 is built for how you work with a new AI-based audio experience. This easy to carry ultralight and thin business PC comes with an 85-percent screen-to-body ratio and a quiet and comfortable keyboard to work on.
Work with peace of mind
Security features from HP work together to create an always-on, always-acting, resilient defense. From the BIOS to the browser, above and below the OS, these constantly evolving solutions help protect your PC from threats.
Do your best work on the HP EliteBook 840 with a fast Wifi, longer battery life, and a powerful 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor.