RRP: £1,319. A good condition used laptop, tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month warranty with us. Serial number suggests HP warranty until 2023 (see photo 3). The outside casing looks good (some marks around the edges/lid visible scratches on the base, etc). The inside looks good (some slight signs of use on the palmrest, keyboard etc). The screen works. The battery holds at least 70% charge (HP app estimation only). It comes with the charger is included, in repacked box. Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. A very powerful unit in a compact body, expect some normal noise under load. Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 14" FHD IPS 1920x1080 Display (Matte, non-touch)
- Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8365U vPro Quad-Core Processor @ 1.6 GHz (upto 4.1 GHz TurboBoost, 6 MB cache)
- Real world performance is close to the Intel Core i7-8550U
- 16GB RAM included
- 256GB SSD included
- Bang & Olufsen speaker with mic
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No DVD drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1x USB Type-C™; 1x HDMI; Ethernet; 1x audio jack; 1x docking connector
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery, fingerprint reader
- Dimension: 32.6 x 23.4 x 1.79 cm, approx 1.61kg
- HP EliteBook 840 G6 Laptop
- HP Charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (*our upgrades and the laptop is covered by this duration only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
HP EliteBook 840 G6
Designed for the modern mobile professional, the HP EliteBook 840 offers enterprise-grade security and manageability along with powerful collaboration features to keep you connected.