A used laptop, thoroughly checked & tested by our technicians (photos are of the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. It comes with a charger, in repacked box. The screen works. The outside casing has visible wears (visible wears on the edges/lid/ around the ports etc). The inside has visible wears (general wear on the palmrest/bezel/trackpad). The battery holds at least 80% of the original capacity (HP Assist estimation only). Thin and powerful, expect some slight noise under load. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i7-6500U@ 2.50GHz (up-to 3.10GHz with Intel TurboBoost, 43B cache, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD 520 Graphics)
- 14" HD 1366x768 Display (standard viewing angle, matte, non-touch)
- 8GB RAM included (1 of 2 slots used)
- 256GB SSD
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen; Integrated dual-mic; speakers
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No DVD drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 1x USB Type-C™; 1x DisplayPort; 1x VGA; 1x docking connector; 1x 3.5mm combo jack
- Networking: Intel AC WiFi, Bluetooth
- Internal Battery
- Dimensions: 338 x 237 x 18.9 mm, from 1.54 kg
- P/N: L3C66AV
- HP EliteBook 840 G3 Laptop
- Charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable instead, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid/drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).