An excellent condition laptop, very lightly used, checked & tested and works by our technicians. It comes with the charger in a repacked box. Has a 6-month warranty with us. The serial number suggests HP UK warranty until 2024 (see photo 3**). The inside and the screen look good. The outside casing looks presentable (some small marks visible on the front edges, see photo 5). The battery holds at least 95% charge (HP app estimation only). Pre-setup with the latest updates and drivers. Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Very powerful unit in a compact body, expect some normal noise under load. Item is sold on the VAT margin scheme (the VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-1165G7 Quad-Core Processor @ 2.8GHz (upto 4.7 GHz TurboBoost, 8 Threads) 12MB Cache
- 512GB SSD
- 16GB RAM included (1 of 2 slots used)
- 13.3" SureView Privacy Display (Full-HD, 1920x1080, matte, non-touch)
- Bang & Olufsen speaker
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 64 Bit
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Type-C; 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port; 1x HDMI 1.4; 1x audio jack
- Networking: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth,
- Mobile Broadband: LTE/4G (Intel 7360 LTE-A)
- Internal Battery, fingerprint reader, No DVD drive, no Ethernet
- Dimension: 307.6 x 204.5 x 1.79 mm, from 1.23kg
- PN: 19C73AV
- EAN: 0196188008027
- HP EliteBook 830 G8 Laptop
- HP Charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (the laptop along with our upgrade are covered for this duration only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.