This is the consumer version of the popular ZBook 15 Studio G5 (with gaming GeForce Graphics). A working used laptop, checked and tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger, in repacked box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number suggests HP warranty until July 2022 (see photo 3). The screen works, is grade B+ (has 1x stuck pixel, see photo 4). The inside looks good (small wears on the keypad/edges). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid / rear edge, see photos 6-7; also on the edges/base/corners). These are cosmetic only, does not affect performance. The battery holds at least 90% of the original charge (HP app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drive internally. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit)
- Intel® Core™ i7-8750H @ 2.20 GHz (up to 4.10GHz with TurboBoost, 6 cores, Intel UHD) 9MB cache
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Max-Q Dedicated Graphics (4GB DDR5)
- 15.6" FHD display (1920x1080, matte, non touch)
- 16GB RAM Included (2 of 2 slots used)
- 512GB SSD
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Ports: 2x USB-C with Thunderbolt, 2x USB-A 3.0, 1x HDMI, 3.5mm Audio Jack, SD card reader
- Networking: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Internal battery, Webcam, No DVD drive
- Dimensions: 360 x 255 x 19 mm, from 2.10 kg
- P/N: 3TN96AV
- HP EliteBook 1050 G1 Laptop
HP Charger (with UK plug).
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable instead of the UK plug cable, just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).