A used Desktop Computer, checked & tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month warranty with us. There are some general cosmetic wears/marks/signs of use are visible on the casing. These are cosmetic only and do not affect the performance of the device. A powerful desktop, expect some normal noise during use/under load. It has no internal Wif-Fi, So we'll include an USB Wifi adapter, keypad and mouse (used). It's sold on the Margin VAT scheme (the VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Processor @ 3.5Ghz (up to 3.7 GHz Boost, 4 Threads, 4 Cores)
- 1TB HDD Storage
- 8GB RAM included (2x4GB)
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 Integrated Graphics
- No dedicated graphic card included
- ASUS Prime A320M-K Motherboard
- Windows 10 64bit
- No internal Wi-Fi / no bluetooth / no DVD drive
- Back ports: 4x USB 3.2, 2x USB 2.0, PS/2, HDMI, D-Sub, Line in, Line out, Mic in.
- Top ports: 3x USB-A, separate mic-in/mic-out.
- Dimension: Height: 41.3cm x Width: 20.1cm x Depth 45.5cm
- PSU rating: 450W
- Weight: approx 12Kg
- Fierce PC Desktop
- AC Plug (with UK plug, non-original charger)
- USB Wifi adapter, keypad & mouse
- EU buyer? Leave a note & we'll swap the UK plug cable for EU plug cable.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately I displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).