A good condition Dell laptop (the photos are from the listed unit), tested and works. It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. It's sold on the Margin VAT scheme (we're unable to zero VAT). The screen works. Inside looks great (may have some very slight signs of use). The outside casing looks good (some slight wears along the edges/base). The battery holds at least 90% of its original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin design, one should expect some noise under load. Ships in a repacked, secure box with a charger. 2x USB-C to USB A adapters are included.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13.4" 4K Ultra HD 16:10 Infinity Display (3840x2400, Glossy, Touch)
- Intel Core i7-1065G7 Quad core processor @ 1.30GHz (8 Threads, 8MB cache, TurboBoost up to 3.90Ghz)
- 16GB RAM included (LPDDR4, Soldered on)
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 1TB SSD (NVMe)
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, Webcam, No DVD Drive
- Ports: 2x Thunderbolt 3, MicroSD Slot, 3.5mm combo jack
- Dimension: 296 x 199 x 14.8 mm, starting at 1.2kg
- Internal Battery
Included in this listing:
- Dell XPS 13 9300 Laptop
- A Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).