RRP: £1199. A good condition refurbished laptop, thoroughly checked & tested by our technicians (the photos show the general condition of the units). Comes with a charger in a repacked box. Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. The Service Tag suggests Dell warranty until 2023** (see photo 3; We're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced). The screen works. The inside looks good (some visible wears on the palmrest/trackpad/keypad etc.) The outside looks good (visible wears/marks on the metal edges/lid/base , etc). The battery holds at least 80% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). This unit has no DVD drive, no WWAN. Thin and powerful, expect some noise under load. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13.3" Full HD 1920x1080 Display (thin bezel, matte, non touch)
- Intel Core i5-10210U Quad core processor (8MB cache, 1.60Ghz, TurboBoost up to 4.20Ghz, 8 threads)
- The real-world speed is not far from the Core i7-10510U
- 512GB SSD included (M.2)
- 8GB RAM included (on board, non upgradable)
- UK Backlit Keypad
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Revised webcam (new top centre of the display)
- Ports: 2 Thunderbolt™ 3 (with Power Delivery & DisplayPort); 1x USB Type C™ (with DisplayPort/Power Delivery); microSD reader; audio port
- Weight: from about 1.23kg
What is included:
- Dell XPS 13 7390 Laptop
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.
Dell XPS 13 (7390): Stunning inside and out
Amongst the most powerful 13-inch Ultrabook in its class, remastered..
An unparalleled view
Less border, more pixels: every part of the display has been improved. Enjoy a screen that seems endless with an InfinityEdge display, enabling a 13.3" screen in an 11-inch form factor with an 80.7% screen-to-body ratio.
More might, even more slight
Amongst Dell’s smallest 13-inch laptop. With new 10th gen Intel® Quad Core processors, more cores means increased performance, even with multiple applications running. Faster memory, more storage. Dual fans and heat pipes lower the temperature of your XPS, enabling greater performance in a thinner form factor.
Scorching looks that keep their cool
Cut from a single block of aluminum, it is more durable than a machine that’s pieced together. Aesthetically, less is more. The brightened platinum silver finish truly shines.