£4,717.23 RRP. A like-new condition unit, tested and works (opened to confirm the content, photos are of the actual unit). The laptop comes with the charger in a repacked box. Has 12-month RTB warranty with us. Service tag suggests Dell Warranty until 2024 (we're unable to transfer ownership, sometimes serviced still, see photo 3). The inside & outside casing look good (has some very small signs of use; some scratches on the back left vent, cosmetic only, see photo 5). The keyboard is non back-lit. The battery holds at least 95% capacity. A powerful laptop, expect some normal/noticeable heat/noise during use/under load. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-11800H 8-Core Processor @2.30GHz (16 Threads, upto 4.60Ghz TurboBoost)
- NVIDIA RTX A3000 Dedicated Graphics (6GB GDDR6)
- 17.3" Dell Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, non-touch, 500 nits)
- 32GB RAM (2x16GB DDR4 RAM, 2 of 4 slots used)
- 1TB SSD (NVMe, upgraded)
- Non Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- WiFi 6E AX, Bluetooth
- This unit has no optical drive
- Ports: 3x USB-A 3.2, 2x USB-C, 1x HDMI 2.1, 1x Mini DisplayPort, 3.5mm Audio Jack, SD Card Slot, Ethernet
- Dimensions: 400 x 263 x 28.6 mm, from 3.01 kg
- Dell Precision 7760 Laptop
- Dell AC Charger
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our upgraded parts are covered by our in-house warranty only. **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.