A good condition refurb workstation laptop. It has been thoroughly checked & tested by our technicians (photos are of the listed unit). It comes with the charger in a repacked box. Has 12-month RTB warranty with us. The inside look good. The outside casing looks presentable (has small bump mark on lid, see photo 5; some other small signs of use, cosmetic only). The lid is secure & firm (makes very slight noise when opening/closing). The screen works. The battery holds at least 95% capacity. A powerful laptop, expect some normal/noticeable heat/noise during use/under load. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 10th Gen Intel i9-10885H 8-Core Processor @2.40GHz (16 Threads, upto 5.30Ghz TurboBoost, 16MB cache)
- Faster than the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor
- NVIDIA RTX Quadro 3000 Dedicated Graphics (6GB GDDR6)
- 17.3" Dell Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, non-touch)
- 32GB RAM included (DDR4, 2/4 slots used)
- 1TB SSD included
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless, Bluetooth
- This unit has no optical drive
- Ports: 3x USB-A 3.2, 2x Thunderbolt 3, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x Mini DisplayPort, 3.5mm Audio Jack, SD Card Slot, Ethernet
- Dimensions: 400 x 263.6 x 28.6 mm, from 3.01 kg
- Dell Precision 7750 Laptop
- Dell AC Charger
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our upgraded parts are covered by our in-house warranty only. **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.